Recap, Tag

Say, I got better response than I could've ever hoped for. And yuh, some request to do a return tag, so here I am doing it all over again... So yeah, using Pajid's way of doing her tag, here I go again, minus the question 11 until 23

Pajid = P
Khairil aka Abg Libas2 = K

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
P-dia kawan baru aku merangkap pengerusi aku XD
K-one of the Damai boys back then in Beseri XD

2. Your impressions towards him/her.
P-a beautiful girl with an attitude to match it with XD one real crazy yet funny girl
K-gila2, lawak2, muka perogol tp baek hati XDXDXD

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
P-one of the very few person that had ever listened to me :)
K-I had a fight with him once, but he's the one that said sorry first. thank you dude, thank you for that one

5. If he/she become your lover, you will..
P-die out of shock! XD
K-sheesh, WTH?!

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
P-ketuk balik kepala dia, lari~~~
K-nope, I won't even consider that one

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her
P- nothing
K-sheesh kebab betul lah~ XD

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
P-no
K-question 6's answer

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is
P-blanja dia makan kat Hijazi
K-play wrestling with him, XD x sempat time kat Beseri dulu :P

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
P-I don't know, somehow I feel that we have something in common, though I know, she is a better person than me, she knows how to handle herself. hahah, cakap bnyk macam aku dh kenal dia lama dh, who am I to give her any impression at all? I like her the way she is, that's all
-eventhough he talks bullshit so much, he's such a good company to have around. now that he has a girlfriend now XD, i think that he will be better person now :)

For question 11 to finish, well if you insist to know, take a look here

Oh yeah, shall I tag another person? Let's see who I missed before... Emellia, mind doing me the full tag for me? Eheh, XD

Selasa, xdak kelas satu hari ini, dengan bangganya saya melaporkan XD hehe

4 comments: