Raya's Aftermath

Takziah buat Azri bin Adnan dan sekeluarga, yang telah kehilangan orang yang tersayang ketika Hari Raya Kedua...

October, and I'm back in Shah Alam now. With some unfinished assignments, wait, I haven't started on that yet, things are so gonna get busy again. Malaysian Studies' test? Yuh, I heard you right, whatever jelaa...

A lot has happened during this Raya, compared to the last ones that I had before. Things were changing for the worst or better last two years, but this time around the Raya is, quite special, to put it with word. I've met someone that is somehow connected to my past from my childhood, I've been to some place that I never thought that I'd go there, and I was told of some ugly truth that was brooding inside my family for so long, and only now that I know of it. Imagine how much drama can be provided in just a one week holiday, while all semester in Shah Alam nothing has ever happened that could ever trouble me as much as now

That's it, writing here and now feels like a burden. Maybe its because of the travelling the night before from Kedah to Shah Alam, and I'm dog tired. So now, I'd better get lost and get some rest

Oooohhh, aku nampak katil dah, assignment? Nanti2 laa...

No comments:

Post a Comment