For The Fan Of Both Matchbox 20 And Cats



Oh well, I had finished my assignment that's been sucking out all of my fun and energy from my body before. But hey, finishing them means that I can enjoy myself now aite?

Instead of going out with my mates, I decided to hang around in the cybercafe and browse around blogs and youtube. Guess what did I came across to? Care to watch the video I uploaded up here to know what am I talking about here.

I guess I'm back in love with the Matchbox 20, and Counting Crows too. It seems that whenever that I feels sad, I can resort to listening to these guys and feel rejuvenated again. Emo-killer is rock, I must say :P

5 comments:

  1. "Baby, baby, baby, when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world?" Haha bet you didn't expect that coming. I'm in love with Matchbox too :) Oh but nobody beats Jason Mraz. He's simply too amazing to describe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhhh bright lights, damn classic
    yeah wow, I didn't expect that one coming, duh :P
    nobody beats Jason Mraz?
    hehe I guess that's arguable somehow but there's no denying the fact that he's simply too amazing, yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I'm gonna marry him someday.

    Compelling blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah, really?
    well, he's single now :P

    thnkz 4 da compliment :)

    ReplyDelete