September's Fast

7 days of fasting has passed by. I've been witnessing many ongoing activities around here and it's forever itching me to write something about. But like, I have been so darn busy and so out of money that I can't simply bother to check my blog as often as I do back then. Oh what the hell I say

So okay, bukak puasa was quite fun and gay for us all. The unimaginable came to life after all and I'm easing quite well towards this kind of lifestyle. After buying myself some cheap but favoured by us students-without-much-money nasi ayam and some random drink be it bandung or air mata cat, all of us roommates would sit in circles and indulge in the food like there's no tomorrow. We would chat and crack some jokes, breathe in some air and while enjoying some of the moment, it is clearly seen that everyone somehow misses their home.

I do misses the old times, either back home or at Beseri, but somehow things were better left in the past, where they belong. Fasting month, though it is not the same for me, nor it will ever be, is the time I should embrace with gratitude and open arm. Should it not be so for me, then I'm so gonna be missing a lot of things in this university life, especially during the fasting month, and it had just barely begun. Now that's gonna suck

Last word from me, who in the blue hell told me that during the fasting month that I can reduce both my spending and weight? In the end, I ended up poorer and fatter and worse than I could ever be before

Dugaan...

13 comments:

  1. I still remember fasting during my boarding school days.... hmmm...

    Some melancholic memories going on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me when i was a junior student in the University. I have to agree, that Ramadhan month makes you poorer and fatter. I gain my weight during 2006's Ramadhan, becoming a seriously chubby not-too-hensem bloke.

    We bought a vast variety of sweetmeats, in the dust bin where they should belong to. We cooked at midnight, just for our satisfaction. And sahur was another story... another meal(s). Erm... maybe i should omit the bracket at the 'meal' word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like the same story everywhere :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like its the same story everywhere*
    correctionnn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "... sounds like its the same story everywhere*
    correctionnn... "

    Correction: it's


    :D Finally my Enguhliszh defeats your English. Hihi. Okay, joking. I noe lar it's a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh suck it
    i know la dat my grammar really suck
    i only got 70 something out of 100
    while others cam cendawan je dpt 80 over

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh suck it
    i know la dat my grammar really suck
    i only got 70 something out of 100
    while others cam cendawan je dpt 80 over

    so plz continue correcting my eng
    x trase punya

    ReplyDelete
  8. bloody hell. Short self (rendah diri) pulak.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hakhak
    is that sarcasm there?
    real funny XD

    ReplyDelete