Bout me...




You Are 52% Open



You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.

You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...

But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.



Oh yeah, this pic and description is fairly correct
Know this, visitors
Whatever I wrote in here
Is totally meant for me, my feelings
But why do I still publish all these blogs?
Its because I love it, I love blogging
I love writing, I love expressing my view towards the world
Though I will be secretive
I put my hearts into these blogs
Instead of just telling whatever stuff I'm feeling
I create stories, poems, surveys
Tell me, if you can understand all the meanings of my blogs
Then you just might open the door to my heart
I'm challenging anyone of you
Who would be so kind to read my blogs...

Ps : Mind ya
I'm not emo

No comments:

Post a Comment