Balisong

Salam. From the event Getting 2 Know U by Ethos that day, I have been reading the Junk magazine that I got for free there. Since then, I've been listening to lots of cool songs from bands that I had never even realized existed before haha. And one of them, really caught my attention...

Your face lights up the sky on the highway.
Someday, you'll share your world with me someday.
You mesmerize me with diamond eyes;
I try to fool myself to think I'll be alright.
But I am losing all control -
My mind, my heart, my body and my soul

Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted and more.

To speak or not to; where to begin.
The way dilemmas I'm finding myself in.
For all I know you only see me as a friend
I try to tell myself wake up fool; this fairy tale's got to end.

"Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted

You're everything I wanted

Balisong by Rivermaya

Not only the tunes is the one that I like, plus the lyrics is, well, touches me haha... If only I can just turn back the time, and if only I can sing this song and play some instrument... Then I would've done so, to her, for her. If only I won't let my hatred filled my heart, then at least... Haha, darn it man. I promised myself that I won't write anything else about her, but I guess...

I guess, something just stays in your heart, even if you try so hard to forget about it...

Masih mendengar Deeper Conversation oleh Yuna hingga kini. Teringat waktu first aku baca lirik dia satu ketika dulu hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment