A Lesson In Romantics -album by Mayday Parade-

-I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About-
...well i'm thinking of the worst things
that i could say to you
but a promise doesn't mean a thing anymore
and this never will be right with me
and now you're trying to desperately
but i'm tongue tied and terrified of what i'll say

and then we both go down together
we may stay there forever
i'll just try to get up
and i'm sorry
this wasn't easy
when i asked you, believe me
you never let go
but i let go
...

-Miserable At Best-
...lets not pretend like you're alone tonight
(I know he's there and)
you're probably hanging out and making eyes
(while across the room he stares)
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
and ask my girl to dance
she'll say yes
(because these words were never easier for me to say or her to second guess but i guess)
that i can live without but
(without I'll be miserable at best)...


I think that I'm currently addicted to Mayday Parade. Really, their songs had something to tell the world, and I'm in rhyme with them. Look at their lyrics, anytime you hear me sing their song, know their lyrics to know what I'm really trying to say to the world.

Me and my broken heart. Cheers for ya, Mayday Parade, for a beautifully crafted lyrics, such that depicts what I'm really trying to say right now.

-When I Get Home You're So Dead-
...So say hello to all the boys at the top of this table that your under
Lipstick lullabies
This is sorry for the last time
And baby I understand that your making new friends
This is how you get by
The moral this time is
Girls make boys cry
...

No comments:

Post a Comment