Tart Nenas Tart Nenas Tart Nenas

I don't know why I ended up having an almost pink baju melayu as my baju raya this year. Was I so blind to see that the colour purple was so light that it resembles pink, or was it I just simply don't care anymore?

There's going to be lots of travelling tomorrow. To pick up the pieces that was left devastated last year. Though we no longer have that place to return to, there's still family all over the place, and this is what Raya's supposed to mean right, for families to be together once again

Ohh, tonight I'm going to watch Resident Evil with my nephews~ Gonna have lots of fun while they're still here :D

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin everyone~

Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. enjoy ur raya arep, while u still can! lol. 1 week of the holiday's up alrdy. ugh! xD

    slmt hri rya! maaf zahir & batin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat hari raya to you to Lin!
    Maaf zahir dan batin

    ReplyDelete