Ten Nights

Salam. Pejam celik, pejam celik, or eat sleep study then wander aimlessly with looks of exasperation that make you looks like a creature out of Pan's labyrinth is more like it, and suddenly, Ramadhan is almost over already

Ten days more, and then no more. Ramadhan this year is the most blissful one of all in my opinion, I don't think I can ever have enough of it just yet. And time just had to be cruel, to be so darn incredibly fast

I haven't spend more time with my friends, although during this holy month filled with blessing that a friendship that I treasure so much is saved from being forever lost. That's good, not only for me as I can breathe out relief again to be friend with them again, plus one of the reason that Allah won't accept our good deeds during fasting month is to memutuskan silaturrahim, or to sever our ties and relationship with others

So yeah, not only that we spend our fasting month without gaining anything, when we lost a friendship we are actually losing a part of ourself too, like having something important being taken away from you

I'm glad, for this Ramadhan. Yet I'm also sad, that it going to end soon...

Malam Lailatul Qadar... Mari sama-sama cari malam itu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment