Message on the Garden's Wall

I walk on and on...
As I walk, I take a peek at the surrounding...
This song is so beautiful...
I can see ambient of yellow light...
Then I remembered something...
Evoked from a deep slumber...
Flashing, I can see that warm beady black eyes...
There she was, smiling and looking radiant as ever...
Her sweet and gentle face, hand waving at me...
All that smile kept deep inside my heart...
Oh god, this angel that you send is...
Beautiful, like the setting of the sun...
That charming gesture, smooth as butterfly...
Flying through the morning mist...

I walk on and on...
As I walk, I listened to my own heartbeat...
I couldn't stop blushing...
A girl that is so beautiful smiling...
But what can I do, oh that angelic face...
Every step that I take reminds me of her...
This song makes it all so beautiful...
Blood rushing into my head...
There's no lyrics, its as if it has a soul...
That beautiful rhyme, that sweet lullaby...
She is an angel...
This beautiful song is her voice...

I walk on and on...
As I walk, I tasted the rain that is falling down...
Eventhough it was raindrop, it tasted salty...
Oh cloud, are you crying?...
I know, she is not here...
All presence of her warmth is no longer here...
The roses wither, no one to water them anymore...
The pidgeons silent, no one to feed them anymore...
The cats passive, no one to pat and give them milk anymore...
Soon, the pavement would be empty...
I walk on and on...
As I walk, I guided the animals to the outside world...
Glancing back, I know I just have to do the same...

Oh god, why the angel left the place called home...
Though its not my real home, she made it like one...
The gentle breeze that is always there...
The grass that shone very brightly each sunrise and sunset...
I will miss this place, all the other inhabitants...
Though I will never see them again...
Nor hear this beautiful song again...
I must continue the journey forward...
Even as it hurt me so much...
I shall walk on with proud and dignity, gleefully smiling...
Because from back there, although I will never see her again...
I know that her memories will keep me company...
That smile will never die inside my heart...
Not till death shall do his part on me...

aReeF dEEn
28th of December 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment